Delta Quadrant on Steam

Friday 10 April 2015

Indie dev marketing slowly but surely

Still haven't heard anything from my email sent to Desura, so I decided to go on to the next target... Humble Store

Was a bit hard to find the page to submit a request to be on the market. But after I found the form, it was actually a breeze and also fun and funny. They have this whole Game of Thrones theme to all the examples where you have to fill in your info. Here is a screenshot:


I have submitted Delta Quadrant and I eagerly await their response.

The Steam Greenlight have lost some steam (pun unfortunately intended). The amount of unique visitors reaching DQs greenlight page has really slowed down. But it still keeps ticking on, so that's good at least. :D


There is some exciting news on the horizon, I just signed a contract yesterday to be part of an upcoming bundle sale. This includes NDAs and so forth so I am not sure if I am allowed to say who yet. 

The sale numbers for this type of bundles are usually around 3k-5k people. So this will be quite some exposure for Delta Quadrant. Hopefully this will lead back to the Steam Greenlight votes and give it a bit of a push.

One thing I can tell you... it is not a Humble Bundle :P

Till Next Week

Cheers

Jayson

No comments:

Post a Comment